- Great STEM activity
- Easy to make in about an hour
- Suitable for beginner model makers. Great for kids or adults
- Made of sturdy die-cut plywood, with an mdf base.
- Strengthens visual-spatial and fine motor skills
- Gives hands on building experience.
- Assembled dimensions approximately: 16” L x 13.0” H
- Package dimensions: 10.0” L x 7.6” W x 2.2” H
- Recommended for 8 years and older
This robotic arm is an easy to make 3-dimensional model that grabs, lifts items horizontally, and can turn very close to 90 degrees! Designed to be used alone (with a nice syringe holder), or in a group – each person using one syringe.
A great way to learn about Robotics, Levers and Simple Machines, Fluid dynamics, Engineering, Invention, Design and Technology – or just moving things around the house. (Small things, mind you – no dogs or cats, please.)
Age Rating: 8+ While this kit can be made by youngsters starting around 8 years old (and younger), it is both interesting and compelling for kids of all ages – right up to those in their 90’s! We’re all children at heart! A great kit for parents and kids to make together! Good for beginner model makers.