- Transport Series
- Diecast metal replica with authentic logos and markings.
- Highly detailed tractor with opening hood to view engine detail
- XL 120 lowboy trailer includes single-axle and two-axle boosters.
- Removable “oversize Load” signage.
- Recommended for adult hobbyist and collectors 14 years and older. Not a toy.
Formed in 1902, International® Trucks is a leading producer of medium-duty trucks, heavy-duty trucks and severe-service trucks.
The HX520 is designed for severe duty and is configured with a day cab and a 6 x 4 axle. The tractor has a 120 inch bumper to back of cab (BBC) measurement is powered by a Cummins diesel. The model was launched in 2016.
The Diecast Masters replica is of a black colored HX520 with a XL 120 low profile trailer and 2 rear boosters. The XL trailer is specialized for hauling construction equipment.
This model is a great addition to a diorama or collection.