- Ground Power series
- Realistic collectible model
- Diecast & plastic parts
- Highly detailed, moveable components.
- Acrylic case & display stand included.
- Measures approximately 3.75” L x 1.75” W x 1.6” H
- Display model, recommended for adult hobbyists and collectors 14 years and above.
The KV series of Soviet tanks were named after Kliment Voroshilov and were very
effective against German armor during the early stage of WWII. A single KV-2 and infantry
could hold off a German offensive. The Germans referred to the huge KV-2 as the
“Russischer Koloss” – “Russian Colossus. Eventually the German 88 millimeter gun was
used with success against the KV-2. The KV-2 had a very high silhouette and because of
its size was very awkward. When used as a pill box buster or infantry support this
machine was great.
This Hobby Master 1/72 scale, die cast replica of a KV-II heavy tank, as it appeared in the Soviet Army during 1940, The model features authentic markings, a standard paint scheme, a rotating turret, and elevating main gun.
This KV-II is a great addition to your WWII collection or diorama.