- Realistic collectible model
- Diecast & plastic parts
- Highly detailed.
- Acrylic case with display stand included.
- Measures 2.1” L x 0.8” W x 1.0” H
- Case dimension: 3.4” L x 2.1” W x 1.9” H
- Display model, recommended for hobbyists and collectors 14 years and above.
The Land Rover Defender (initially called the Land Rover Ninety and Land Rover One Ten) is a British four-wheel drive off-road vehicle developed in the 1980s from the original Land Rover series which was launched at the Amsterdam Motor Show in April 1948.
This Oxford Diecast Land Rover Defender comes in the distinctive British Rail golden yellow with a white roof and the red 'double arrow' logostyle of the era. Registered E751 ANU, the vehicle dates from 1987. The model is enhanced with a wealth of masking operations all the way round, including window surrounds, wheel inserts, lights, wheel arches and front grille. It also has the authentic spare wheel on the bonnet.
Great care should be taken when handling this model. This is a great addition to your diorama or model car collection.