- Plastic parts
- Highly detailed semi with trailer
- Canadian National markings on the tractor.
- Mirror accessories included, minor assembly required
- Measures Approximately: 5.0” L x 1.1” W x 1.7” H
- Packaging Dimensions: 6.1” L x 2.0” W x 2.0” H
- Display model. Not a toy.
- Recommended for hobbyists and collectors 14 years and above.
Mack Trucks was founded in 1900 by Jack and Gus Mack in Brooklyn, NY and was originally known as the Mack Brothers Company. They renamed the business to Mack Truck Inc. in 1922. The company’s trademark is a bulldog. The nickname was earned during WWI when British soldiers referred to their Mack trucks as Bulldog Mack because of the blunt-nosed hood, and its durability. Mack Trucks continues to produce trucks to this day.
This model represents the Mack CH series 603 day cab with 20’ container. The series was first introduced in 1988. The model comes with Canadian National markings.
This model is a great addition to a diorama or collection.