- Skill level 2
- 1/136 scale
- 20 pieces
- Waterslide decals
- Includes clear swivel display base
- Dimensions approximately: 9” L x 14.5” Wingspan
- Box dimensions: 15.8” L x 8.0” W x 2.2” H
- Plastic model kit, glue & paint required (not included)
- Recommend for 14 years and above.
The Martin P6M SeaMaster, built by the Glenn L. Martin Company, was a 1950s strategic bomber flying boat for the United States Navy that almost entered service; production aircraft were built and Navy crews were undergoing operational training, with service entry expected in about six months, when the program was cancelled on 21 August 1959. Envisioned as a strategic nuclear weapon delivery system for the Navy, the SeaMaster was eclipsed by the Polaris submarine-launched ballistic missile (SLBM). Due to the political situation at the Pentagon, the Navy promoted the P6M primarily as a high speed minelayer.
Made in USA.