- Siege Engine Series
- Comes complete with all pieces pre-cut and ready to assemble with easy instructions. (scissors required)
- Historically accurate details and working levers.
- Suitable for beginner model makers. Great for kids or adults
- Assembled dimensions approximately: 9” L x 15” H
- Box dimensions: 15.4” L x 6.6”W x 2.3”H
- Recommended for 14 years and older
The Siege Tower was use by invading armies to breach the walls of the castle they were attacking. They varied in size and construction (some up to 135 feet tall!) but the one we have here is typical of the styles used from about 900 BC to the medieval times as attackers tried to get over the walls of a castle.
This incredibly sturdy tabletop model will give hours (years!) of reliable sieging around the house and back yard. Like all of our kits, this one is pegged for great strength and authenticity and will give you that cool siege feeling with the firing catapult on the top.