- Authentic car styling licensed by Mercedes Benz
- Injection molded body, Independent suspension system.
- Drives forward, reverse, left and right.
- Batteries not included. Car requires 3 “AA” batteries. Controller requires 2 “AA” batteries.
- Operating Frequency – 2.4 GHz.
- Car Size approximately – 7.6” x 3.4” x 2.8”
- Packaging Size - 15.2” x 5.2” x 4.6”
- Recommend for 6 years and up.
This Rastar 1:24 scale RC car is representative of a white colored 2nd generation G63 AMG . Package includes car, 1 remote control and user manual (Remote control type may vary from picture).
The Mercedes-Benz G-Class, sometimes called G-Wagen (short for Geländewagen, "terrain vehicle") or anglicized as G-Wagon, is a mid-size four-wheel drive luxury SUV manufactured by Magna Steyr (formerly Steyr-Daimler-Puch) in Austria and sold by Mercedes-Benz. In certain markets, it has been sold under the Puch name as Puch G.
The G-Wagen is characterised by its boxy styling and body-on-frame construction. It uses three fully locking differentials, one of the few vehicles to have such a feature.
AMG is the performance division/trim of Mercedes-Benz. AMG Mercedes-Benz automobiles are tuned in a specific way and upgraded for additional power. These vehicles also provide extra-sporty handling and more stylish aesthetics. The letters “AMG” stand for Aufrecht, Melcher and Großaspach. Aufrecht and Melcher were the original founders of AMG and Großaspach was Aufrecht’s birth place. Mercedes-Benz engineers Hans Werner Aufrecht and Erhard Melcher, began AMG as a racing engine forge in Germany in 1967.