- Realistic collectible model
- Diecast & plastic parts
- Highly detailed.
- Acrylic case with display stand included.
- Measures Approximately: 2.25” L x 1.0” W x 0.68” H
- Box Dimension: 3.4" L x 2.2" W x 1.8"H
- Display model, recommended for hobbyists and collectors 14 years and above.
The Mini Coupé and Mini Roadster are two-seater sports cars that were engineered and manufactured by Mini between 2011 and 2015.
The hardtop Coupé was unveiled in June 2011 and formally launched at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September 2011. Production was shown in the 2011 documentary Megafactories. It is the first two-seater Mini. It was joined by a convertible version called Mini Roadster in 2012, following its showing as a concept car in 2009. The Coupé is known by the internal code R58 and the Roadster by code R59.
In February 2015 Mini announced the end of production for both models.
Oxford Diecast model represents the 2011 Mini Coupe. The model features authentic paint scheme colored in Pepper White and Chili Red.
This Mini Coupe is a great addition to your diorama or model car collection.