- Waterloo 200-year anniversary collection
- 48 highly detailed plastic figures (51 parts)
- Unpainted figures, assembly and painting required
- Box Dimensions: 8.75” L x 5.9” W x 1.2” H
- Recommend for 8 years and above.
The vanguard of Prussian Infantry breaking in the Plancenoit farm, still defended by the French, is one of the final phases of the battle of Waterloo. Short after that, Wellington and Blucher, sure of their victory, met at La Belle Alliance. The Prussian infantry uniform, characterized by its oilcloth headgear and visored “mutze”, is typical of the 1813-1815 period.
This kit is great addition to your diorama or miniatures gaming collection.