- Napoleonic Wars – The British Army Collection
- Approximately 2.25” tall (54 mm)
- 9 highly detailed historically accurate plastic figures
- Unpainted in various poses molded in red. Figures packaged in sealed plastic bags.
- Packaged in a box. Box dimensions: 8.2” L x 5.9” W x 1.7” H
- Recommend for hobbyists and miniature gamers 14 years and above.
This Expeditionary Force boxed set of 9 British Highlander flank company figures.
A flank company was a military designation for two elite companies of a regiment. In regimental formation, the grenadier company constituted the right flank of the regiment and the light infantry constituted the left flank, with the other companies of the regiment referred as "battalion companies" or "centre companies". They were still referred to as flank companies even if they were detached from their regiment. Frequently flank companies of several regiments were placed together in their own unit.
Note: The models are made from non-phthalate plastics and tested for compliance with toy safety regulations. Please note the actual content of the box-set may contain minor variations from the photographs.