- NEX Collection
- Highly Detailed Model
- Diecast & Plastic parts
- Rubber Tires & Opening Side Door
- Measures approximately 6.75” L x 2.75” W x 2.0” H
- Box dimensions: 9.0” x 4.4” W x 4” H
- Recommended for 8 years and above.
- Packaging design may change over time.
This Welly 1:24 scale diecast model is a replica of a first generation Porsche 911. The Porsche 911 (pronounced Nine Eleven or in German: Neunelfer) is a two-door 2+2 high performance rear-engined sports car introduced in September 1964 by Porsche AG of Stuttgart, Germany. It has a rear-mounted flat-six engine and a torsion bar suspension. The car has been continuously enhanced through the years but the basic concept has remained unchanged. The engines were air-cooled until the introduction of the 996 series in 1998
This model makes for a wonderful toy, providing hours of enjoyment or as a display piece adding to your diecast collection.