- Micro Warbird Series
- Pre-Assembled - Ready to Fly (RTF)
- Made from light, durable EPP foam
- Stunt button on transmitter for aerobatics like loops and rolls
- Innovative detachable propeller system helps eliminate broken props
- Removable snap-in-place landing gear gives options for take-offs and landings
- Easy access under the fuselage helps make replacing components easy
- Dimensions: 12.5” L x 15.75” Wingspan
- Weight with Battery: 1.6 oz
- Battery: 1S 3.7V 400mAh LiPO
- Transmitter: 4-channel 2.4 GHz (Requires 4 AA batteries not included)
- On-Board Electronics: 4-in-1 Control System with 2 integrated 1.3-gram servos
- Packaging Size: 13.5” L x 13.25” W x 5.0” D
- Recommended for 14 years and above. Not a toy.
The Rage RC Micro P-47 Thunderbolt is classic WWII semi-scale park flyer with the stability needed for beginners to learn how to fly and the necessary power to provide a fun flying experience for RC enthusiasts. The P-47 is manufactured from durable EPP foam and the detachable prop system adds to the durability by nearly eliminating broken props and bent motor shafts. Like most Rage RC airplanes, the P-47 includes the PASS (Pilot Assist Stability Software) system which allows the performance envelope of the airplane to expand with your flying skills and makes flying a more enjoyable experience. With PASS, in Full or Partial Assist Mode, if you ever lose control, simply release the control sticks and the plane will quickly return to level flight. Even when in Expert Mode, if you get into trouble, all you need to do is move the PASS switch on the transmitter to Full or Partial Assist for the system to take over and you're back in level, stable flight. Another option included with the P-47 is the removable snap-in-place landing gear that can be used for take-offs from smooth surfaces. When hand-launching is a better option for conditions, using Partial Assist makes it a breeze whether the gear is installed, or not. For added fun when flying with the PASS system, you can use the Stunt button on the transmitter to automatically enable the P-47 to complete either a loop or roll that will make you look like an ace pilot.
The Micro P-47 Thunderbolt features pre-applied decals that make for an attractive WWII trim scheme. Everything needed to start flying is included in the box; including a 2.4GHz standard size 4-channel transmitter, a pre-installed airborne electronics system, a convenient USB charger, and a powerful 3.7V 400mAh LiPo battery for extended flight times of up to 15 minutes. The only items you need to add are four AA batteries for the transmitter and you'll be flying missions around your local park within minutes of opening the box!