- Plastic Model Kit, Glue & Paint Required
- Molded in Olive Drab
- 238 Parts
- Dimensions: Approximate Length 9.53””
- Box Dimensions: 16” L x 10” W x 4” H
- Skill Level 4, Recommend for 12 years and above.
The Elefant (German for "elephant") was a heavy Jagdpanzer (tank destroyer) used by German Wehrmacht Panzerjäger during World War II. Ninety-one units were built in 1943 under the name Ferdinand, after its designer Ferdinand Porsche, using tank hulls produced for the Tiger I tank design abandoned in favour of a Henschel design.
In January to April 1944, Ferdinands received modifications and upgrades. They were renamed Elefant in May 1944. The official German designation was Panzerjäger Tiger (P) and the ordnance inventory designation was Sd.Kfz. 184.
This Revell kit replicates the Elefant Jagdpanzer.
Other Kit Features:
- Easy to assemble vinyl tracks
- Elevating gun
- Open or closed turret hatches
- 3 figures
- 2 decal sets
This model is a great addition to your collection.