- Plastic model kit, glue & paint required (not included)
- Skill Level 3
- 66 parts
- Officially licensed by Lufthansa
- Completed dimensions: 5.9” L x 5.8” Rotor Diameter
- Box Dimensions: 9.6” L x 6.2” W x 1.4” H
- Recommend for 10 years and above.
The Heavy Transport Helicopter CH-53 is one of the largest and most powerful transport helicopters in the NATO armed forces. It had its maiden flight in 1962. The German Army pilots received 112 CH-53G aircraft. For special exercises and missions, distinctive areas of the CH-53G were painted bright red.
This Revel Germany model kit is a replica model of the CH-53G heavy transport helicopter for the German Army and features detailed cockpit, movable main rotor, detailed tail rotor, loading hatch in 2 positions, antennas, detailed undercarriage, and decals for 2 versions.
This model is a great addition to your aircraft collection.