- Launch planes in a repeatable way.
- Perfect for budding engineers who love to fly airplanes
- Comprehensive 20 page booklet with plane designs, ideas, paper, card stock.
- Assembled dimensions approximately: 16.0” L x 3.5” W x 3.5” H
- Package dimensions: 12.2” L x 7.5” W x 2.2” H
- Recommended for 14 years and older
The new Sky Surfer launches planes in a predictable and repeatable way – for testing your airplane designs so you can figure out the best way to make planes for long flights, returning flights and those fancy trick flights like loop-de-loops, and landing in the cat bowl.
An easy to make and use kit with foam pads, extra elastics and a world of great individual and family fun – learning about and testing the myriad of airplane designs that can be made.
Sky Surfer launches straw, styrofoam, cardboard and balsa wood – or combinations of all of those! For sure you can throw a paper airplane farther, but with this you can have a perfectly repeatable launches to test the changes in designs that you make – and you can change the launch power by adding elastics.
Can be used indoors and outside.
Age Rating: 14+ While the kit can be made by people younger than 14, (we think kids aged 9+ have the skills) it does launch a projectile, so is rated 14+. If used by people under 14, please make sure there is parental supervision for the launching.