- Plastic model kit, assembly, paint and glue required
- Skill Level 3
- Highly detailed components, positionable control surfaces.
- Large selection of external stores.
- 8 Sprues molded in gary, 3 decal sheets, Photo etched parts
- Markings for 3 Russian and 3 PLAAF variants
- Recommended for hobbyists and collectors 14 years and above
The Sukhoi Su-35 Russian: Сухой Су-35; NATO reporting name: Flanker-E) is the designation for two improved version sof the Su-27 air-defense fighter. They are single-seat, twin-engine, supermaneuverable aircraft, designed by the Sukhoi Design Bureau and built by the Komsomolsk-on-Amur Aircraft Plant.
The Su-35 is an improved version of the Su-27M. The Su-35 first flight was Feb 19th 2008. The Su-35 has a redesigned cockpit and weapons-control system. It replaces the canards that were introduce on the Su-27M with thrust vectoring engines. The Su-35 entered service with the Russian Air Force in 2009 under the designation Su-35S. The aircraft is also in service with the Chinese People’s Liberation Army Air Force and the Indonesian Air Force.
This Kitty Hawk 1/48 scale model features detailed cockpit and ejection seat, positionable canopy and flight control surfaces, and markings for 6 different aircraft.
This model kit is a great addition to your collection.