- Officially licensed model
- Plastic model kit, glue & paint required (not included)
- Skill Level 3
- Decals for 4 versions
- Completed dimensions: 9.1” L
- Box Dimensions: 11.5” L x 7.5” W x 1.7” H
- Recommend for 14 years and above.
The multirole Tornado is a twin-engine combat aircraft with a variable-sweep wing. This kind of aircraft is the result of a joint development project carried out by British, German and Italian companies. Although during its lifetime it has been used for several purposes (ground attack, electronic combat/reconnaissance, interceptor), its main role has always been to perform low-altitude penetrating strike missions. Tornado can load and use a powerful and varied set of offensive weapons. The Tornado baptism of fire took place in 1991 during the Gulf War. The British Royal Air Force Tornado Gr. 1s, deployed on Bahrain and Saudi Arabia air bases, were crucial during “Operation Granby”.