- 28mm scale
- Suitable for Swordpoint gaming system
- 44 detailed hard plastic figures
- 6x figure frames, 1x base frame
- Bases: 16x - 20x20mm bases, 2x - 20x100mm bases, 2x 20x40mm bases and 2x - 40x40mm bases from Renedra.
- Unpainted figures: preparation, assembly with glue and painting required.
- Figures molded in gray.
- Box dimensions: 9.0” L x 6.0” W x 1.75” H
Inside you will find parts to assemble 44 finely-detailed ferocious Viking Hirdmen, armed with either axes, swords, spears or dane-axes, suitable for use in Swordpoint. The box also contains extra parts to assemble two of your warriors as Viking Lords, as well as two horn-blowers or standard bearers. The Hirdmen were the professional fighting men of a Viking Lord's household. These fearsome warriors would be well equipped with the finest weapons and armour. A favoured weapon was the mighty dane-axe which was wielded with both hands and quite capable of severing a horse's head with one blow.