- Dragon Ultimate Armor Series
- Diecast and plastic parts.
- Pre-assembled, pre-painted.
- Fully detailed, historically accurate.
- Model dimensions approximately: 4.6” x 1.5” x 1.7”
- Box dimensions: 7.2” L x 3.1” W x 3.7” H
- For age 14 and older
The VK 45.02 (P) was the official designation for an unsuccessful heavy tank project designed by Ferdinand Porsche in Nazi Germany during World War II to compete with Henschel's design.
Dragon Armor is releasing another mightily impressive 1/72 scale VK.45.02(P)H prototype. It has the Porsche turret, which was later assigned to the Tiger II, mounted well to the rear of the hull producing a most unique profile. The model is finished in a typical late-war camouflage scheme of two colors, this being punctuated by the barest of extra markings in the form of Balkenkreuz. The VK.45.02(P) is beautifully painted and weathered, and the detail on the heavy tank prototype is very complete. This Porsche prototype offers collectors something new and different to add to their panzer forces.