- Authentic car styling licensed By Volkswagen.
- Injection molded body.
- Independent suspension system, rubber tires.
- Drives forward, reverse, left and right.
- Batteries not included. Car requires 3 “AA” batteries. Controller requires 2 “AA” batteries.
- Operating Frequency – 2.4 GHz
- Car Size – 6.5” x 3.0” x 2.2”
- Packaging Size - 10.5” x 5.2” x 4.4”
- Recommended for 6 years and up.
- Rims and controller may vary from pictures
This Rastar 1:24 scale RC car is representative of the last generation model VW Beetle. Package includes car, 1 remote control and user manual (Remote control type may vary from picture).
The Volkswagen Beetle is a small family car manufactured and marketed by Volkswagen introduced in 2011 for the 2012 model year, as the successor to the New Beetle launched in 1997. It features a lower profile while retaining an overall shape recalling the original Volkswagen Type 1 Beetle.
On 13 September 2018, Volkswagen announced that the Beetle would cease production in July 2019. The final third generation Beetle (a denim blue coupe) finished production on 9 July 2019 and rolled off the assembly line on the following day. The model was officially retired at a ceremony in Puebla City later that day.