- WW2 Historical Collection
- 200 pieces
- 1 figure – German soldier
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Completed Dimensions: 5.9” L x 2.2” H
- Box Dimensions: 10.9” L x 7.2” W x 2.2” H
- Compatible with leading block and brick brands
- Recommended for 6 years and above.
The VW Type 166 Schwimmwagen is an extremely popular German floating off-road vehicle. Its production dates back to 1942-1944. The amphibious vehicle was equipped with a narrow, streamlined body, four-wheel drive for off-road driving and a turbine that enabled it to move in the water. In total, over 14,000 units of this vehicle were produced.
You can build a floating VW Type 166 Schwimmwagen military car from 200 COBI building blocks. The detailed vehicle is accompanied by a figure of a German Luftwaffe soldier.