- Approximately 2.25” tall (54 mm)
- 9 highly detailed historically accurate plastic figures
- Unpainted figures in 9 poses
- Molded in red
- Box dimensions: 8.1” L x 5.8” W x 1.6” H
- Recommend for hobbyists and miniature gamers 14 years and above
This Expeditionary Force boxed set of 9 unpainted figures is of a typical Royal Marine unit from 1803 - 1815.
The War of 1812 (June 1812 – February 1815) was a conflict fought between the United States and its allies, and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland and its dependent colonies in North America and Native American allies. It began when the United States declared war in June 1812, and ended in a restoration of the pre-war status quo when a peace treaty agreed to earlier was ratified by the United States in February 1815. Historians in the United Kingdom often see it as a minor theatre of the Napoleonic Wars, while historians in North America see it as a war in its own right.