- Wooden automata series
- Easy to make in about an hour
- Suitable for beginner model makers. Great for kids or adults
- All pieces pre-cut, ruler & scissors required
- Gives hands on building experience.
- Assembled dimensions approximately: 19” L x 7” W x 14” H
- Package dimensions: 10.25” L x 6.7” W x 2.2” H
- Recommended for 8 years and older
Dioramas over the ages have taken many forms, from the early Japanese art of Tatebanko – diorama boxes made of paper, to the shoe box one that you made in kindergarten, and those cool ones in museums that show scenes of early civilizations and animals in their natural environment. Pathfinder took all of that history and mixed it up with a bit of mechanics and made it open-ended so you can make your own one – and it moves! See, science and art (and nature) can play together!
So lets get on with it!