- 28mm scale
- 12 Highly detailed hard plastic figures
- 5 frames (4x figure frames 1x base frame)
- Unpainted figures: preparation, assembly with glue and painting required.
- Figures molded in gray, green bases.
- Box dimensions: 9.0” L x 6.0” W x 1.75” H
Inside you will find parts to assemble 12 finely-detailed Light Cavalry, fighting with either bow, spear or sword suitable for use in Swordpoint. The box also contains extra parts to build some of your figures as trumpeters. The Arab Light Cavalry & Horse Archers may be used to represent the unarmoured cavalry forces of any of the Arab states of the Middle East from 10th - 13th centuries, or the Turcomen or similar horse archers who fought with them as allies.