- Plastic model kit, glue & paint required (not included)
- Skill Level 3
- 22 parts
- Officially licensed by KLM
- Completed dimensions: 6.22” L x 5.23” Wingspan.
- Box Dimensions: 8.2” L x 5.2” W x 1.3” H
- Recommend for 10 years and above.
Up until 2005 the Boeing 747 - commonly known as Jumbo-Jet - was the largest transport aircraft in the world after its maiden flight and start of mass production.
This Revel Germany model kit is a replica model of a 1/450 scale KLM B747-200 and features 2 decal sets for aircraft from 1988 and 1989.