- Warbirds of WWII collection
- Realistic Collectible Model
- Diecast & Plastic parts
- Minor assembly required.
- Stand included. Can be display with or without landing gear.
- Measures Approximately: 7.3” L x 7.2” Wingspan
- Box dimensions: 8.8” L x 9.1” W x 2.75” H
- Display model, recommended for adult hobbyists and collectors.
The Dornier Do 335 Pfeil ("Arrow") was a Nazi Germany World War II heavy fighter built by the Dornier company. The two-seater trainer version was called Ameisenbär ("anteater"). The Pfeil's performance was much better than other twin-engine designs due to its unique push-pull configuration and the lower aerodynamic drag of the in-line alignment of the two engines. It was Nazi Germany's fastest piston-engined aircraft of World War II. The Luftwaffe was desperate to get the design into operational use, but delays in engine deliveries meant that only a handful were delivered before the war ended.
This Dornier Do 335 A-1 is an excellent addition to your historical model aircraft collection.