- World War 2 collection
- Special 2 in 1 kit version (easy assembly version included)
- Unpainted figures, assembly, glue, and painting required
- Waterslide decals
- Completed dimensions: 4.875” L x 1.75” W
- Box Dimensions: 10.2” L x 6.4” W x 1.5” H
- Recommend for 14 years and above.
The appearance of new German heavy tanks on the Asian front - the Tiger in particular -, stimulated Soviet engineers to develop a new generation of armoured vehicles, based on the T-100 prototype. The torsion bar suspension was mounted higher in the hull, lowering the tanks height from the ground and allowing the installation of a larger turret able to hold a 100mm cannon (in the JS-1) or a 122mm cannon (in the JS-2, which appeared at the end of 1943).