- Waterloo 200-year anniversary collection
- 17 mounted highly detailed plastic figures
- 7 cavalry poses, 5 horse poses
- Unpainted figures, assembly and painting required.
- Molded in tan
- Box Dimensions: 8.75” L x 5.9” W x 1.2” H
- Recommend for 8 years and above.
On October 16th, 1813, general Yorck led his Prussian Dragoons in a desperate charge against the positions defended by Marshal Marmont's French troops during the assault of Mockern, a village near Leipzig. It's one of the main phases of the famous “battle of the nations” that radically changed the alliances and boundaries in Napoleonic Europe. The Prussian horsemen are represented with their headgear protected by oilcloth, as customarily worn during military campaigns.