- Deus Vult (“God Wills It”) series
- Military Order collection
- 12 highly detailed figures
- 1 x command frame, 2 x Knight frames, 6 x barded horses frames
- 12 bases, 25 mm x 50 mm
- Molded in gray hard plastic.
- Requires assembly and painting. Glue and paint not included
- Recommended for collectors and hobbyists 12 years and above.
- Box dimensions: 9” L x 6” W x 1.8” H
The Order of Brothers of the German House of Saint Mary in Jerusalem (official names: Latin: Ordo domus Sanctæ Mariæ Theutonicorum Hierosolymitanorum, German: Orden der Brüder vom Deutschen Haus der Heiligen Maria in Jerusalem), commonly the Teutonic Order (Deutscher Orden, Deutschherrenorden or Deutschritterorden), is a Catholic religious order founded as a military order c. 1192 in Acre, Kingdom of Jerusalem.
The Teutonic Order was formed to aid Christians on their pilgrimages to the Holy Land and to establish hospitals. Its members have commonly been known as the Teutonic Knights, having a small voluntary and mercenary military membership, serving as a crusading military order for protection of Christians in the Holy Land and the Baltics during the Middle Ages.
This box set contains 12 multi-part plastic Teutonic Knights cavalry with barded horses, which can be assembled with several choice of weapons, shields, heads and accessories. Includes options for standard bearer and musician.