- Plastic model kit, assembly & paint required
- Molded in light gray
- 710+ieces (34 sprues, hulls & decks)
- Aircraft included: F-14D Tomcat, E-2C Hawkeye, EA-6B Prowler, S-3B Viking, SH-60F Oceanhawk
- Approximate Dimensions: 18.6” L x 3.92” W
- Box dimensions: 21.5” L x 9.6” W x 2.7” H
- Recommend for 14 years and above.
USS Theodore Roosevelt (CVN-71) is the fourth Nimitz-class, nuclear-powered, aircraft carrier in the United States Navy. She is named in honor of Theodore Roosevelt, the 26th President of the United States and a proponent of naval power. She is the fourth ship named in honor of Theodore Roosevelt, three bearing his full name and a fourth with just his last name. Another three U.S. Navy ships have "Roosevelt" in their names in honor of members of the Roosevelt family. This carrier's radio call sign is "Rough Rider", the nickname of President Roosevelt's volunteer cavalry unit during the Spanish–American War. She was launched in 1984, and saw her first action during Operation Desert Storm in 1991.
This Trumpeter 1/700 Scale model of aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt features 34 sprues plus lower hull, upper hull, deck, waterline plate, photo etched parts, and a display stand. Either waterline version or full hull version can be selected. Compliment of aircraft included.